I’m so happy to host this stop today. Gina’s book sounds amazing and just check out the ‘TOP TEN’ list she put together for us today!! I suggested the category and she replied with this list – doesn’t she just seem FUN? I LOVED HER LIST! LOL Thank you so much, Gina!!
10 Best Places in the World for a cup of Coffee and Why:
- Morning walk on the Beach (Long Beach Island, NJ) – reminds me of my childhood and I love being on the beach before it’s crowded!
- My mom’s kitchen table – family time and lots of memories (plus my mom always has the best coffee creamers!)
- Trevi Fountain in Rome, Italy at 2 am – reminds me of when I studied abroad and would walk the city at night – it’s very quiet and peaceful.
- Turkish Coffee in Istanbul – the city is bustling and it’s lovely to enjoy the local culture and customs.
- Ladurée with lots of macarons (Paris, New York, Dubai) (because I love them – especially coconut!)
- Starbucks (anywhere) with my best friend – because we can talk and talk and talk for hours (we always order venti iced soy chai tea lattes!)
- Walking along the river in Stockholm, Sweden – I had Seven Eleven Hazelnut coffee and it was a taste of home!
- Marina Bay Sands in Singapore – it’s like sitting on top of the world! Plus, the view overlooks Gardens by the Bay, which is bit like being in a Dr. Seuss book. 🙂
- The Royal Mile in Edinburgh, Scotland – The scenery is like being transported back in time. It’s an awesome place to stop, sit, sip a latte, and daydream (or create characters in your mind!)
- Walking on the Brooklyn Bridge – I loved every minute of living in Manhattan and the view from the bridge is spectacular!
ENTER HERE TO WIN
2x $50 Amazon gift cards (INTL)
2x paperback copies of The Last First Game (US only)
Remember to visit other stops on the blog tour for more chances to win. Check the line-up here.
The Last First Game by Gina Azzi
(The Senior Semester Series, #1)
Publication date: November 2015
Genres: Contemporary, New Adult, Romance
When Lila Avers accepts a medical internship through Astor University in California for the fall semester of her senior year, she doesn’t expect much. In fact, she’d rather work on her tan and meet a surfer instead of logging long hours at the hospital and studying. But before she even boards her flight to LA, she meets Astor University wide receiver, Cade Wilkins. A football player. When Cade turns out to be so much more than just muscle, Lila is smitten. Maybe a semester away from her friends won’t be so bad after all.
Cade Wilkins is beyond ready for his last season at Astor. Already being scouted and projected as a NFL draft pick, he’s riding a natural high and all set to breeze through his senior year. To sweeten the start of the fall semester, he meets his dream girl at the airport on his way back to LA. Lila Avers, a blonde, blue-eyed angel. Could life get any better?
When Cade is sidelined by an unexpected injury, he’s devastated to learn of more serious health concerns. As his world implodes, Lila holds him together. But is she strong enough to see him through his recovery?
As their own insecurities and doubts emerge, their new, fragile relationship is tested. Can Cade and Lila handle the ugly truths of falling in love when tensions flare, boundaries are violated, and uncertainty looms over the future of their relationship?
Gina Azzi loved every moment of college – especially her study abroad experiences, internships, and travel adventures! She drew on her college experiences to create the storylines for The Senior Semester Series.
Gina is a passionate reader, frequent globetrotter, and coffee enthusiast. She currently resides in Dubai with her husband Tony.
Gina loves meeting new people and would love to hear from you! Get in touch with her at: